Thursday, March 22, 2012

sunshine makes me happy.


well.
today my day was brightened with a little ray of sunshine.
the lovely jen, from two+two gave me a sunshine award. YAY.
it really made my day, and i couldn't wait to get home and blog all about it.
so hear goes.

my favourite...
colour is... green, but yellow is now becoming a clear favourite.
animal... hrmm that's tricky.
non-alcohol drink... milk.
facebook or twitter... facebook for the win.
getting or giving presents... DEFINITELY giving, as i am slightly obsessed with 
present wrapping. i just love to wrap my presents as pretty as possible.
flower... just no gerbra's please!
pattern... how can you choose a favourite?
passion... three loves. design. family. friends.
number... is and always will be 3.

and now for some of my favourites...


all are very deserving of a sunshine award in their own little ways.
thanks again jen, for mine.

x



12 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment because now I have discovered your blog and i am loving it! Your Feb illusration challenge pics are amazing! Congrats on the sunshine award too, i got one today aswell!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you. How lovely of you to say. Congratulations on your award too, I just became a follower and look forward to reading your sunshine post, and all other posts from now on.

      x

      a lovely mixed bag.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me sweetie! Just absolutely non-stop love the first artwork and type... You talented thing! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you are too kind! so nice of you to say. thank you.

      x

      a lovely mixed bag.

      Delete
  3. I am loving your blog which is why I have a couple of awards for you. Please visit my blog for details http://dewandolive.blogspot.com.au/
    Happy Weekend!
    d+o xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! thank you so much dew + olive. i'm feeling very lucky at the moment, too kind. i can't wait to pass on some of the awards to my favourites.

    x

    a lovely mixed bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a sweet, sweet blog. I am so glad I found you!
    xo,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. that's very sweet of you, so glad you like it and so excited to see that you are following also!

      x

      a lovely mixed bag.

      Delete
  6. Hi have just discovered your lovely blog, your illustrations are amazing! Love your designs for kaisercraft! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! appreciate you visiting, and such lovely comments. your too sweet.

      x

      a lovely mixed bag.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on the award Jessica, my favourite colour is green too but I have been very partial to yellow too lately (something to do with the dreary weather I think). Your designs are great and I am looking forward to seeing more. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you, appreciate it! yellow just keeps growing on me, but green will always be a favourite. hope you continue to enjoy visiting.

      x

      a lovely mixed bag.

      Delete