Friday, April 6, 2012

award love.


I can finally say I'M BACK. Where have you been, you ask? Well. My computer has been 
hi-jacked for a little while now, so i haven't been able to blog for a little while.
but more importantly i haven't been able to respond to, and share the love!
WOW. like i have said previously, i have been feeling pretty lucky lately.
receiving such lovely awards and comments from all of you reading, really does make my day!
now it's only fair I get back on track, and send some love out to a couple of my favourites.
here goes;

first things first, thank you so much to the wonderful Jules from dew+olive for two award treats.
the seven x seven award and the liebster award.
i really appreciate it.

okay so now i have to share 7 facts about myself, link to 7 blog entries and nominate 
7 other bloggers! so it all starts now;

seven facts:
- i play soccer, both indoor and outdoor
- i hate pancakes
- i am travelling overseas this year with my best friend (WEW!)
-  i LOVE to take photos, but don't like to call myself a 'photographer'
- have recently been slightly obsessed with arrows (a sagittarius thing)
- dress up parties are my favourite!
- i have a weakness for alice in wonderland treats

seven blog posts:

seven awards:

love all your work!

now, here's the small print:

Link back to the blogger who nominated you, share 7 facts about yourself, share 7 blog posts that fit into 7 categories and nominate 7 other blogs (leave a message letting them know).


The rules are pretty simple: paste the logo, thank the person who nominated you for the award, and then pass it on to the five other up and coming blogs (with less than 200 followers) that you love to read! 

wow. that was a long post, well, if you are still here, hope you enjoyed reading!

x


8 comments:

  1. Thank you Jessica Lee! Very kind of you. I've already had the Liebster but not the Seven x Seven, so I'll gratefully accept that if I may! Happy Easter to you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are more than welcome. happy easter to you too!

      x

      a lovely mixed bag.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, this is very flattering I love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome! love your illustration style.

      x

      a lovely mixed bag.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your lovely award! I'm very flattered, it means a lot to me when someone likes my blog. Sorry for the delay in thanking you, I've had a funny few weeks and I haven't been able to face blogging.
    Hope you're good, looks like you haven't been around these parts for a while too.
    Love AnnaX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, why isn't my comment showing up? Right, what I said above (yesterday) was THANKYOU! And sorry for being slow in thanking you. I've had a troublesome few weeks and I haven't been blogging or even checking my blog or anyone else's. I'm very flattered that you like my blog, it means a lot to me.
    Hope you're OK. I see you haven't blogged in a while too.
    Lots of love,
    AnnaX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bloody hell it's there now! Crap. Sorry! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your comments anna! they are all there now, haha - computers can be so silly sometimes. you are right my blog has been feeling a little neglected lately, poor thing. i have been wanting to post some of my new things up, but just haven't had a chance, way too busy for my liking. hopefully this weekend i will be able to sit down and BLOG again. YAY! Hope you are well.

    x

    a lovely mixed bag.

    ReplyDelete