Monday, May 7, 2012

busy busy busy.

OKAY. so.
neglecting is an understatement.
busy is definitely an understatement.
and as much as i have been dying to get back onto my blog - 
busy-ness has stopped me for weeks.
UNTIL NOW!
one of my close friends was curious as to why i haven't posted
in a while (let's be honest AGES)
well... for him, and everyone else who is interested, here's a sneaky peek
at what i have been up too... enjoy.

emma hearts patty. a lovely engagement.








award love.

*please note all images are my own -  and were either photographed or designed by me.
a lovely mixed bag.

special thanks again (i know it's delayed, but still) to rebecca at littletree for the award.


let me know what you think?

x

4 comments:

  1. Love the print and the photographs are wonderful! They're all yours? I'm impressed. You are so talented! Love the b&w ones esp. They're a v good looking couple aren't they?
    AnnaX

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your lovely comments anna! i love to take photos - but would never really call myself a photographer. they are all mine - and definitely, it helps having two very good looking friends to photograph :)

    x

    a lovely mixed bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Jessica, just thought I'd pop in and say I love your taste in illustration, and your photography style. I've really been getting into scandinavian vintage style pattern recently, and when I saw your choice of blog images I thought, wowee, you've definitely got an eye for lovely stuff :-) xx Busy Squirrel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello catherine, so very glad to hear that you have enjoyed looking at my work - i really appreciate your kind comments. all of the images you see on my blog are my very own, so it always means alot to me when i hear that someone is enjoying their visit to a lovely mixed bag. thank you again for your comments, and also for following :)

      x

      a lovely mixed bag.

      Delete